2009年12月7日 星期一

Good lie

Good lies Type 1
Topic sentence: Courage lie
Explanation: Can make people feel more strong.
Example A: My sister dose not know whether she could go through the difficult but I still tell her she can do that.
Example B: Tony can not pass the exam but I tell him he can do it.

Good lies Type 2
Topic sentence: sympathize lie
Explanation: When someone not get along with people well it will help them become happier.
Example A: People are not like to play wihe Tom but I will tell Tom there are still many like him.
Example B: My friend’s brother was hit by car and in the very danger situation but I will tell him his brother will be find.

1 則留言:

  1. In your Good lie 1, example B is clearer and more like a lie than example A. Did you know why?

    See you online this Friday!

    回覆刪除