2010年3月3日 星期三

Journal 1

Well, mm…this winter vacation is the first one in my college life and it also is a longest winter vacation. During the winter vacation I had down many things. One of that is I went to Kaohsiung with my friends in AFL, Ian, Grace鄭, Grace張, Penny, Cindy…etc. We have a very great time there and we went to many place took many picture, we just like a visitor. In the night of Kaohsiung, we play a very exciting game in the hotel and it’s called the king of the game. When some took the K card he will become the king and the king could assign two people to do anything he want. To do what king assigns is the most exciting part because maybe he would asked you to do some things that you would never anticipate. In Kaohsiung we also went to Pixar 20 years of animation. In an exhibition we saw many famous Pixar star such as, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Nemo. Through that exhibition we knew how those role came out and how they become anima. This trip in winter vacation to Kaohsiung really make me fell happy and fell so pleasure that I have so many friends and each of us are all get alone well.

沒有留言:

張貼留言